OHS safety management software refers to any software system that helps a business comply with Work Health and Safety regulations. This is a crucial element of running a business, so having OHS software that you can really trust can have many benefits and keep your business out of trouble.
Some of the key benefits are:
Review information, provide insight, and gather a picture of your organisation.
Ensure your business complies with all relevant Australian workplace health and safety laws and acts in line with the Work Health and Safety Act 2011.
Streamline your safety reports and store of all the necessary information on one single, easily accessible dashboard.
OHS software helps you reduce the risks of legal consequences or penalties for your business.
Boosts customer & employee trust
Be seen as an ethical company who puts the health and safety of its people first.
A good OHS safety management software will bring about the following benefits to your business:
- It saves you time and money by streamlining the process.
- With this application, you will benefit from immediate access to accurate information of all employees’ working hours, training records, qualifications, credentials, emergency contacts and more.
- The cloud based OHS safety management software offers mobile device support on all platforms that include Apple iOS devices like iPhones and iPads as well as Android devices such as phones or even tablet PCs. This way you can view important OHS data anytime anywhere through an internet connection.
- Your company can save significant administrative costs with the automatic generation of payroll reports and other documents required by the government or insurance companies.
- You can also minimise risk and improve safety with the use of OHS safety management software by tracking near-misses, investigating incidents and monitoring performance indicators.
All in all, it is evident that a good OHS safety management software will bring about many benefits to your business. It is, therefore, important that you do your research and find the right software that meets your specific needs.